Information Management Associates
A consultancy, training and research team
Other IMA work highlights
- Assessing the potential for Information and knowledge Management at NICE and Staff consultation on the NICE Intranet for the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence
- Improve your library school library self-evaluation models and materials produced for publication by the Department for Education and Skills.
- Managing Change Toolkit and associated workshop programme for the People’s Network and Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals.
- Mapping of current and potential Initial Teacher Training Provider involvement with Museums, Archives and Libraries report to Re:source (now the Museums, Libraries and Archives Council).
- Review of Evidence-based museums, archives and libraries work for Re:source
- Critical evaluation of the LIC Value and Impact Programme for Re:source
- Review of the benefits of library use in schools (a briefing paper prepared for the Department for Education and Skills)
- Developing an impact evaluation programme for UK public libraries Best Value and Better Performance in Public Libraries
- Work for the former Library and Information Commission including the Effective College Library research project (1995 to 1999) (part funded by the then Further Education Development Agency); this project followed on from the Effective School Library project, also funded by the LIC (1991-4)